• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fitbit Charge 2 with scales

J

Jonicorn

Hi Everyone.

Its my birthday coming up, and because I'm a bit of a spoilt brat, my partner is going to buy me the Fitbit charge with the fitbit scales so it all syncs with my phone.
Does anyone have an experience with these? They're very pricey but I have a friend who recommended them but she is a bit of a big spender and if it has a big price tag, she will recommend it and I don't want him to waste his money.

I already have a fitbit charge 1 but I don't use it as its pretty basic and tells me nothing more than my iphone can.

Thanks guys :)

Bling Babe

That’s bizarre, my OH bought me a charge 2 just today as an early birthday present, I dread to think how long it will take me to set up ;) I’m disappointed that we can’t wear them for work as I do loads of steps xxx

J

Jonicorn

That’s bizarre, my OH bought me a charge 2 just today as an early birthday present, I dread to think how long it will take me to set up ;) I’m disappointed that we can’t wear them for work as I do loads of steps xxx

Ah how come you can’t wear them to work? I sit down all day for my job so I doubt it would make much difference for me on a working day lol

Bling Babe

Ah how come you can’t wear them to work? I sit down all day for my job so I doubt it would make much difference for me on a working day lol
As a healthcare professional working in a hospital we are not allowed any jewellery or watches except fob watches, I done know yet if it would work on the steps if it’s in my pocket xx

J

Jonicorn

As a healthcare professional working in a hospital we are not allowed any jewellery or watches except fob watches, I done know yet if it would work on the steps if it’s in my pocket xx

Ohhh that makes sense, yeah Im not sure if it would work in your pocket and if it did, you cant be sure of the accuracy.

You could get a pedometer which clips to your trousers? might be worth looking into.

Bling Babe

It will work in your pocket XX
Thanks Starry that’s great news, I haven’t even taken it out of the box yet as my head is in holiday mode and I’ve got so much to do before we go xxxxx

slimkim

I have surgeon friends that wear their fitbits with a clip on holder from amazon. It is a bug bear with health professionals not being able to wear the watches on their wrist and fitbit hasn't come up with a solution. I few females I know clip it on their bras and the males clip it on the inside of their trouser bands next to their body. Congrats on the new fitness tracker. I hope you enjoy using it.x

Bling Babe

I have surgeon friends that wear their fitbits with a clip on holder from amazon. It is a bug bear with health professionals not being able to wear the watches on their wrist and fitbit hasn't come up with a solution. I few females I know clip it on their bras and the males clip it on the inside of their trouser bands next to their body. Congrats on the new fitness tracker. I hope you enjoy using it.x
Oh ok thank you I’ll look into that although Starry has told me they work in a pocket, it is a nuisance xx