• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

fitflops

hopelesscase

As lots of you know im a big fan of fitflops and have worn them for over 2 years now and really believe my legs are the shape they are thanks to them. Yes i have saggy skin on them but no cellulite.
Well just had to tell you that for winter they have bought 2 pairs of boots out a long one and a short one but more importantly the long ones not only fit me they have room in them on the leg. I have always had to shop at duo for my boots in the past but this is now the 3rd pair of boots i have bought this year that slipped on no problem.
They are not cheap £199 but oh so warm and comfy.
take care
carole

Funny you should post this, I have been contemplating whether to buy some fitflops as I walk with the dogs quite a bit but wondered whether they were just a marketing ploy. then my sister text me today to say she saw them half price in town today so maybe its a sign I should go and get a pair!!

my friend who had cankles where calf muscle goes right down to ankle started wearing them this year. (Phatgirl has met her) she has been really struggling loosing weight and has chunky legs.
last week when we were going swimming i asked her if she had lost weight as her legs looked slimmer she said no but im sure its down to my fitflops.
When you first start wearing them you have to build up the time you wear them for as you really do feel it.
I can now walk for miles in mine as she can as well. Another friend has just comehome from her 2 week holiday and said i dont know why i packed any other shoes as ive not had my fit flops off my feet.

That's really exciting! I bought my first pair of fitflops in August and have worn them almost every day since. I was just complaining to OH that I will miss them as it gets colder. Problem sorted I think. xx

My sis swears by fitflops. I did notice the other day that Avon have started to sell their own version of them and they are about half the cost of fitflop originals. I am not sure if they are as effective but it may be a good idea if someone here who wears fitflops could try the avon ones on and let us know if they feel the same as proper fitflops. That way anyone who wanted to try fitflops but were put of by the price might prefer to try the avon ones.

XX

Back