• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feet !!

elffie01

Im Meellttinngg!! :)
Actually I have a feet phobia but this isn't the issue lol

Silly question time !!!

When you have been bypassed or banded and you are losing the weight do your feet get a size smaller ?
Reason Im asking is I have some size 7 boots that I can't get on any more yet could a few years ago. Im now in a size 8. Im wondering if to hang onto them incase I can get my feet into them or ditch 'em.
they were that nice at the time I bought 2 pairs one black on brown so they are hardly worn.

Sorry for the daft question but if ye dont ask ye dont find out :p

Hi

Definatly hold onto them, if they fit you before there is no reason why when you lose some weight they will fit again!

Or you could give them to me, Im a 7 lol! x

It's not the size in length of your feet that change it's more the excess fat/swelling on your ankles/feet. After just 2 weeks (But nearly 4 including the pre-op diet) I have found that my shoes slip on a lot easier now and my ankles are less swollen!

My fat shoes as I called them have just gone in the bin because they were sliding off my feet. Hold on to them as they will fit you again.

ahh thanks all :D Its decision made , Im keeping them lol
I have fat shoes lol usually the canvas pump type ones. But these boots are lovely, ankle boots with a strap round, only decoration. Ill be happy when I can bend to fasten it without slinging my leg up at the side of me and doing it sideways and one handed if you get my drift lol

Its not a daft question .
You will definatley lose weight off your feet, I have gone down to a size 5 now and before my Op I was a size 7. Its surprising how the whole of your body shrinks down, I have lost 2 inches off my head lol. See I'm not a big head lol.

Yep, I was a 7/8 shoe size and now I am a size 6. I was a V/W ring size but now I am N/O! It is weird and wonderful but very true.

Nic;)

Cool I hadnt really thought about jewellry but now im thinking I can wear thebracelets my hubby bought me ages ago. I love it to bits bit its too tight and it cant be extended. Guess ill shrink into it :) Something else to look forward to , all these little things make a whole big niceness lol

My feet got bigger when I had my twin girls and my GP said to expect my feet to be a size or two smaller after WLS.

Your feet only grow or shrink in a couple of circumstances - pregnant women often get fallen arches which can make their feet bigger (longer) and I lost over a size and a half a few years back when I had a nasty bike crash, couldn't walk for nearly 2 years, had normal arches before, but when I started walking again it yanked my arches up and I lost a size and a bit.

You lose width ( oh and swelling, and pain and so much more.......):)

cant wait :D im currently in canvas shoes as my feet are swollen most of the time :(

My shoes size was 7 before op and now a 5 or 6 and my ingagement ring is massive now

see now goes the idea of making space for new ones lol. But these are lovely so ill keep em, ill make space with my fat shoes lol. I already warned the neighbour we are having a burning party.:D

lol wanna does that mean I need to invest in step ladders too ?? lmao
man this surgery lark is expensive :rotflmao:

Back