• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

update

carol150

past my goal down to 11st
hi all just to let you know i an feeling great it is like i have a new life now have finished clearing his stuff out of my house and have scrubed it from top to bottem it is sparkling now have come down to my daughters for the weekend to spend some time with her and my grandsons its great told her i have thrown him out and she said about time as he was draging me down with him have had bad back trouble. now have to take pain killers all the time so just bought a new crown orthapedic bed and am now going to blue water for some series shopping day with my daughter it is going to be great havent been out with her for a long time we seam to be getting close again and i can now get in her clothes.have just got 2 pairs of nehight boots of her could not wear them before as carve was to big not now . speek so love carol

Good for you Carol!

Enjoy your shopping :)

:)Life sounds good Carol-enjoy:)

Sounds like you've done the right thing - washed that man right out of your hair - and you house too!
Have a great day shopping.:)

Back