• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

shoes

hopelesscase

As many of you know i am a fan of fit flops and MBT's as they give you a work out whilst you walk. Since my bypass apart from a couple of pairs of boots thet i bought in october and a pair of kitten heels i bought in merch i havent worn anything else.
I was going out the othernight and went to put a pair of court shoes on to discover they were too big. I have just gone through my wardrobe and apart from what i have worn since my op everything else resemble canoes. They are miles too loose.
Oh dear looks like im going to have to go shopping what a shame.lol

Enjoy the shopping hc... such a burden! lol

Oh dear Carole... Not more shopping... how will you cope? LOL

Ive got lots of shoes in my wardrobe that are currently too tight, so I'm looking forward to being able to wear them again in the not too distant future.

As many of you know i am a fan of fit flops and MBT's as they give you a work out whilst you walk. Since my bypass apart from a couple of pairs of boots thet i bought in october and a pair of kitten heels i bought in merch i havent worn anything else.
I was going out the othernight and went to put a pair of court shoes on to discover they were too big. I have just gone through my wardrobe and apart from what i have worn since my op everything else resemble canoes. They are miles too loose.
Oh dear looks like im going to have to go shopping what a shame.lol

funny you should mention loose shoes, i remember back when i lost alot of weight on WW, my shoes were so much looser, i think apart from losing the fat around the feet area, alot of us bigger peeps have quite a bit of fluid retention around the feet and ankle area, and of course the more weight we lose, the better the circulation becomes and thus the retention is eased...you enjoy your shoes shopping, you must be in heaven ;)

Hola Carole - Where do you get these from? And do they do them in wide fitting?

Carole I am in the same boat, many of my beloved shoes and boots are way too big. Also I am having a bit of trouble with my shoes that do fit! I never really had what you would call fat feet but I did have swelling from my high blood pressure. I have lost all fat on my feet and now they are bony and I get blisters due no padding! Boo! I guess I will have to switch to handmade Italian leather only, it's sad really...

Nic:D

Carole I am in the same boat, many of my beloved shoes and boots are way too big. Also I am having a bit of trouble with my shoes that do fit! I never really had what you would call fat feet but I did have swelling from my high blood pressure. I have lost all fat on my feet and now they are bony and I get blisters due no padding! Boo! I guess I will have to switch to handmade Italian leather only, it's sad really...

Nic:D

HAHAHAHAHA!

:giggle: happy shopping carole xxx:dooney:

ps.. i bet you come back with more than 1 pair lol.

I am going to adore this problem. Have fun shoe shopping.

I am in a similar boat to you. I often bought shoes/ boots and clothes in the hope one day i will lose enough weight to wear them.
Was going out to see my son on his 17th birthday as he was on his hols and i have lost 31lbs and dropped 2 sizes in the past 9 weeks i tried on 2 nice heeled ankle boots that were far 2 tight for my foot and they just were swimming on me.
I have always had to wear a size 8 for the past 8 yrs as my foot was always swollen and fat but really my foot is no bigger than maybe 6.5, even with inner soles in the boots there were no way i could wear them as i always buy shoes and boots with a wide fitting.
So now i have 2 pairs of brand new leather ankle boots that have to go on ebay and am sure when i try the rest on, i have bout 25 pairs of shoes and boots never worn all with nice heels and kitten heels am sure alot of them will have to go on ebay 2.
Enjoy your shopping trip hun xxx

how many pairs were purchased carole lol ? :D

Not shopping again Carol, ur such a lucky sod, bet you come back with more than shoes, you will have to get a new outfit to match your new shoes, good luck xx

Back