• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Five days till bypass

Ines4C

So, it is now only five days to my big day... I am starting to have dreams about it, and butterflies in my stomach. Lol. Got to do some more shopping for the hospital stay and for afterwards, but apart from that, I am so ready! Still worried about the fact that I have to call the same day to make sure they have a bed, but I'm trying not to think about that too much.

I'll have my bypass on Monday May 6th and I too have butterflies in my stomach.
I too still have to do some shopping for the post op but have already started packing and it looks as if I'm leaving for a world tour instead of a 4-night hospital stay. :8855:

Oh good luck to you, let me know how you are getting on, yes, butterflies are definitely felt. Again, good luck.

I'm getting good with the nerves, op was due march 18th but got pancreatitis 5 days before. Then op was rebooked for Monday just gone but gallbladder was too inflamed to continue with the bypass.
I've done the liver diet twice, written my letters, got in the zone and got my headspace right only to wake up with no bypass.
Now I know I'm ready as had so many trial runs lol
You'll be fine, good luck!!!
X

Good luck all 3 of you x

hope it goes ok! My aunt finally had her surgery there in this past week after it being cancelled (non Wls) three times, but even then they didn't know til lunchtime if there would be a bed - keeping everything crossed for you! !

When I spoke to my dietician, and she said that it is settling down, so should be okay to have a bed for Wednesday.

Back