• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fizzpots weigh ins <3

Fizzpot

Well it's been a week today since my op- feeling pretty good , trying my best to keep the fluids up but perhaps still not getting enough.
Here's my
first weight 18st 8lbs
Pre-op. 17st 10
1 week post op 17st 6

I'm know it's a good loss but im not sure if I'm disappointed or not.

Woop Woop check you out....of course its good Fizz...means you have lost weight, that wont go back on now, as you have a band :)

My stats are very very very similar to yous:(just a stone above ya :))

Not sure how tall you are:
Height: 5'6

Pre op weight: 19st 10lbs (276lbs)(ive been learning to do it all in pounds lol)
Surgery weight: 18st 9lbs (261lbs)

Bluebutterflier said:
Woop Woop check you out....of course its good Fizz...means you have lost weight, that wont go back on now, as you have a band :)

My stats are very very very similar to yous:(just a stone above ya :))

Not sure how tall you are:
Height: 5'6

Pre op weight: 19st 10lbs (276lbs)(ive been learning to do it all in pounds lol)
Surgery weight: 18st 9lbs (261lbs)

Thanks Blue, very similar I'm 5ft 7 there's only a week between our surgeries too so that's nice to share experiences too. There is a button on my scales that turn it into pounds but I'm too lazy to switch it.
How's you today - bet your pretty sore :( but I felt a lot better after two ish days not completely well but slept better so keep smiling as I'm sure you are xx

Thanks Blue, very similar I'm 5ft 7 there's only a week between our surgeries too so that's nice to share experiences too. There is a button on my scales that turn it into pounds but I'm too lazy to switch it.
How's you today - bet your pretty sore :( but I felt a lot better after two ish days not completely well but slept better so keep smiling as I'm sure you are xx

Im coping...I find walking is better than sitting...lol...

What band did you have put in...did you ask or did your discharge letter say anything?

Ive got a Allergan Small Lapband (beneth 15ml)?

I'm not sure I know it was 14ml with 1ml in lol I've just commented on one if your posts asking you the same haha x

I'm not sure I know it was 14ml with 1ml in lol I've just commented on one if your posts asking you the same haha x

I know...lol....'Like minds think a like eh' or whatever the saying it :)

Mine isnt filled with anything but air...they put it in inflated, and it will empty in the next few days by burping lol....so the discomfort will ease. First fill in 4-6weeks.

Bluebutterflier said:
I know...lol....'Like minds think a like eh' or whatever the saying it :)

Mine isnt filled with anything but air...they put it in inflated, and it will empty in the next few days by burping lol....so the discomfort will ease. First fill in 4-6weeks.

My first fill is the 22nd may, I wish I was straight onto sloppy food I've done a week liquid and fed up and want a bit of something nice like mash or beans. When do you go onto normal foods xx

well done on you loss.

vanessawhinn said:
Hi lol I'm trying to get to grips with the site x

I find it easier to look at on my iPhone the desktop site looks pretty scary hah x

So today's not a good one, fed up already of soups n liquids, fed up at home :S so I had some white choc Easter egg. Didn't hurt or feel anything it will hurt in the long run as I won't lose any weight and I'll still be a fat miserable B***h

So today's not a good one, fed up already of soups n liquids, fed up at home :S so I had some white choc Easter egg. Didn't hurt or feel anything it will hurt in the long run as I won't lose any weight and I'll still be a fat miserable B***h

Oh hun x
Go treat yourself to something like a weight watchers cheesecake, or chocolate mouse low fat...its much more healthier for a treat than an egg.

Dont fear, the liquids/slops can be more varied if you look into what you can cope with...Im currently eating 1 weetabix with canderell and semi-skimmed milk :)

Right then, since my little meltdown I decided to take it upon myself to go on to soft foods, I'm so much happier. I'm Able to drink more so I'm happy I'm not forgetting to drink. Everything all still feels a tad strange but I must remember it was less than two weeks ago I had my surgery. I have only lost 5lbs since surgery I'm
Not sure If that's good or bad but I did have a day when I ate an Easter egg.

Today i have eaten
Brekkie wheetabix with semi skimmed milk

my lunch I had cheesy baked beans

Dinner I had quorn mince onions and a few pasta tubes.

Drinks three pints of squash n a coffee.
Snack petit filous yogurt and half a biccy

Do you think this is ok?

Thanks in advance xxx

Right then, since my little meltdown I decided to take it upon myself to go on to soft foods, I'm so much happier. I'm Able to drink more so I'm happy I'm not forgetting to drink. Everything all still feels a tad strange but I must remember it was less than two weeks ago I had my surgery. I have only lost 5lbs since surgery I'm
Not sure If that's good or bad but I did have a day when I ate an Easter egg.

Today i have eaten
Brekkie wheetabix with semi skimmed milk

my lunch I had cheesy baked beans

Dinner I had quorn mince onions and a few pasta tubes.

Drinks three pints of squash n a coffee.
Snack petit filous yogurt and half a biccy

Do you think this is ok?

Thanks in advance xxx

I think your doing good....Only thing id question is the cheese lol....make sure its low fat or a small amount.

Are you on my fitness pal - Im finding it to be marvellous...I put what foods ive had, it tells me the calories ive had and still have for the day, and how much ive eaten in protien/sugar/carbs etc...so i can keep an eye on what im eating....so easy to use, and a free app for your phone too...plus they have a ticker on there.....

I highly recommend my fitness pal to its amazing!!! Stay strong.. I think the app helps you focus x I'm doing the pre-op diet and it's helping me x

Thanks , I think I am having too much cheese but figured it was in balance with the protein carbs veg n dairy gotta have a bit of Fat too ay lol I'll look into the fitness thingy thanks x

Back