• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Flying

You will have no bother with your band I wouldn't imagine. I flew home, alone, the morning after my op, around an hours flight, no bother what so ever. I think some people have a bit of tightning of the band on Long Haul flights, but from what I gather it goes back to normal after a day or two. Some people report to have no problems at all...I'm sure more people will add to this thread with answers too.

check with your provider as mine advises no food 2-3 hours before flying and to stick to liquids only during the flight. And if there's tightening the other end to do liquid/mash before returning to normal foods.

I few 6 weeks after having my band, I ate before the flight but did not having anything onboard. I had no problems at all x

Thank you everyone.

Spoke to provider also and they have said not a problem at all but to be safe I'll stick to liquids ?

Thank you xx

Hi I have flown 3 times since my band and one flight was a long haul. No problems at all! Enjoy your flight

Back