• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Font Colour

Miss DeeDee

Post Opper
I didnt know where to put this ........... sorry if it is in the wrong place

I have been trying to change my font and font colour - seem to have made a right mess of my views now hehe, but the font is still black

I had a look on the tutorials but didnt see it there

Can anyone Help?

thank you so much x

when your typing Debs... see that A with a black line above? well click on that and you get all these coloured squares come up...click on the colou you want and you can start typing in that colour. xx

Like this xxx

yeah you got it lol xx

no i think you have to change it everytime you do a message.... ooh where is twinkle... wonder how she does it then lol

haha xxx

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but no there are no options to set your text and font.

The arguments for not having that feature (not like its imposible) is just if say... we were to change the layout of WLSurgery in the future (like a major version upgrade) the uniformity (I think I may have made that word up on the fly) of the site becomes difficult. For example it looks crazy with all the different font's and colours....

Pierce

oh well... that answered our question... and we learned a new word xxx

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but no there are no options to set your text and font.

The arguments for not having that feature (not like its imposible) is just if say... we were to change the layout of WLSurgery in the future (like a major version upgrade) the uniformity (I think I may have made that word up on the fly) of the site becomes difficult. For example it looks crazy with all the different font's and colours....

Pierce

thanks Pierce - shame though - cos it would look pretty !! :p

haha Debs ... i cant believe we still going on about font colour... we so need to get out more xx

oh thats good i can do it now i think. xx

haha you guys: your threads are gonna be like rainbows from now on!!! xx

just checking if it works for me

Back