• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

foood

mrspplus3

I can't stop thinking about food. Surgery is 4th January so starting liver reduction diet boxing day ... so I'm constantly thinking of what I can eat before hand. It's like I'm never going to get fed again so want all of my favourites while I can ... is this normal or am I just being greedy xx

Both :) We are greedy otherwise we'd not need surgery, lots of people have "food funerals" and say goodbye to foods, once you are on the LSD stay focused and it'll be fine :)

I went through the exact same thing. I think it's the uncertainty of what happens to us after surgery. It is different for all of us, but on the whole you will eventually be able to eat all your old favourites, just in smaller quantities.

You may however find them not to be your favourites any more. As I said we all have slightly different experiences after surgery.

So I say if you really want to say goodbye to something before your pre op diet so be it and enjoy it. I did as did many others. I had a week of takeaways planed for my favourite foods the week before starting my pre op.

Back