• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hii

mrspplus3

Hi all I started my journey in April .. 2day I had the camera down to check everything is ok for surgery (all is ok) was told I would have surgery roughly end of January. I got a phone call an hour ago from hospital saying they have booked me in for 4th January and have to start pre op diet on boxing day. .. I'm so nervous and also sad I have all the family over Xmas and New year and praying I have the willpower over the festive period xxx

Welcome...oh you will, have your blow out xmas day then head down for until the 4th. If you dont do it you put your surgery at risk! Im sure xmas and new year will still be great!!

Hi all I started my journey in April .. 2day I had the camera down to check everything is ok for surgery (all is ok) was told I would have surgery roughly end of January. I got a phone call an hour ago from hospital saying they have booked me in for 4th January and have to start pre op diet on boxing day. .. I'm so nervous and also sad I have all the family over Xmas and New year and praying I have the willpower over the festive period xxx
hi and welcome. Trust me, it will be worth it. Just have a nice blowout on Christmas Day, and when it gets hard afterwards, just imagine being a lot slimmer and healthier by next Christmas. It might be encouraging to come on here when you're tempted to eat during your liver shrinking diet and read all the inspirational diaries on here, it kept me sane. All the best for your journey X

Hello and welcome

Hi and welcome

Thank u so much everyone. .. This as made me feel so much better ... I've waited so long for this (been turned down twice before as I wasn't heavy enough apparently) I thought it wouldn't happen and then everything seems to happen all at once ... just waiting for all the information through the post so I can mentally prepare myself.
Thank u again everyone and hope u all have a wonderful Christmas xxx

Don't worry...if you've been turned down twice I'm sure you'll do ok with your diet starting Boxing Day.
Just think while everyone has gained over christmas you would have lost weight.

Back