• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Forceval

quetiapina

Bumps along somehow
Hi everyone. My consultant at the Weight Loss Management clinic has prescribed me this. Can anyone tell me how large the tablets are please. Thanks.
Jen x

might not be what you want to hear, but they're huge...wasn't sure which end to shove them in!!!!

That's a big pill. I wonder if it will even go through the hole from my tiny top tummy into my big underneath tummy. Can they be halved?

Thanks so much for your help guys x

Just wanted to add to this thread...

I was really struggling with the Forceval tablets, they were giving me tummy ache, stinky burps and nausea. Have just changed to Ketovite - they are a dream! I take a teeny tiny one three times a day but don't even feel them. It was a real issue for me but now I feel sorted!

Lx

Just wanted to add to this thread...

I was really struggling with the Forceval tablets, they were giving me tummy ache, stinky burps and nausea. Have just changed to Ketovite - they are a dream! I take a teeny tiny one three times a day but don't even feel them. It was a real issue for me but now I feel sorted!

Lx
I might have to copy you hun, I feel like i'm swallowing a brick every day x:rolleyes:

I might have to copy you hun, I feel like i'm swallowing a brick every day x:rolleyes:

Go for it, Sal my pal! I was skipping vits because of how horrid they were making me feel - these are like tiny fairy tablets... Hurrah!

Lx

Thanks for that i will go and see my GP and get some the forceval made me feel the same too hence some days i skipped them too.

Sending hugs with fairy dust xx

Lizzie, I can't take the forceval either, i only just got them but no way can i get them down. I've never been able to swallow tablets and the forceval you have to swallow whole!! no way..

Can you chew or crunch the ketovite? i do crunch all my other tablets its the only way i can get them down!! also, anyone know why we can't have an injection for the multivitamins it would be soo much easier..

Thanks for the info, think I will ask my GP about changing. I gag on them every morning! I know they are important though so I just live with it.

I guess you could crunch them... But they are really tiny... Smaller than any tablet I have ever taken. Probably the size of o - I am really hoping you see that in the same size that I typed it! LOL

Lx

I get the image!! How can they have the same as faorceval in them and yet they are tiny and forceval are such HUGE bullets??

I don't know - I do take three a day though.

Back