• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Forum: Introduce Yourself Here Post New Thread

No that's incorrect the dr referred me, then I was asked to attend a group seminar at the hospital I was to have op at. Our heights and weights were then taken. I was then seen by a dietician a few month later and set a weight loss target if 7lb and asked to quit smoking. Next appointment was with consultant I had lost 2 stone and had quit the fags. I then moved further with the process onto endoscopy If I had not lost weight I would have been sent away and asked to try harder to show commitment. After the endo I got onto the waiting list and had to maintain weight loss. in the 18 month from referral I have lost 3 stone. MDT is multidisciplinary team were your case is discussed ! Hope that helps x

No bother not to sure if that's from endo though ? I was referred in August/ September 2012 and my journey has been a straight forward process! Hope you find the answers you need and good luck x

all the years of being a yo yo dieter and a good all round porker, is great to know that there is that light at the end of the tunnel, its scary in case some bugger turns it off

all the years of being a yo yo dieter and a good all round porker, is great to know that there is that light at the end of the tunnel, its scary in case some bugger turns it off

Just be careful - wls is not an end to diets. It is a tool to achieve weight loss with a healthy diet.

Back