• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Freaky dreams about wls!

yorkiegal

Baxter's mum
I must have eaten too much cheese last night or something because I had the weirdest dream about having surgery!

I turned up at the hospital and I was last on the list for surgery. I didn't go down to theatre until late in the evening. So in the dream I wake up and there is nobody there. I'm all alone and they've done the op but when I look at my stomach there's a big cut from the wound and they've not stitched me up. So I get up and go outside for a cig (you can tell I'm trying to give up lol) and when I come back a nurse is there and she says ''well we're not stitching you up tonight. We've all finished our shifts!''
So I say okay and go back to bed and when I wake up there's loads of other patients there and the nurses make me mop the floor!

The other night I dreamt I was on a pushbike and couldn't make the pedals go round.

Aren't our brains weird?

I hear you!

I've had one where i was due to have surgery, woke up and didnt feel any pain/difference or anything and went outside and all the entrances to the hospital were blocked and I couldnt get back in.

The last one I had, a nurse thought I was pregnant and wanted to give me a scan to see lol they wouldnt agree to the op until they were absolutely sure.

Back