• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

FAO Dotty and Bev - re: dreams?!

salski

Good morning Missy -
Dotty:
Last night I dreamt about you...not once - but twice?! I therefore think I must have spent too much time talking to you yesterday and I shall never speakto you again! Haha

First dream was that you were really nasty. I kept telling people how nice you were and they all knew you ad kept saying 'its a ply Sally - she is horrible, watch your back' Then we both worked in Asda in the bakery and you were my boss and kept hitting me with a ruler....Hmm random

I then woke up - had a wee went back to sleep and had a second dream about you -

This one I cant remember much about other than you had stopped being nasty and was nice again...we was at Salford meeting and Bev was there too?! I had to make a choice about speaking to you or Bev and I couldnt understand why you wouldnt sit together! Hahah

Anyone have dreams interpretation Hahaha :8855::8855:

Awww Bless... I don't understand what this can mean but don't worry about it Sal... because wherever you see Jacqui (Dotty) at Salford, I'll be somewhere near her side and we'll have a seat (plus baby seat) waiting for you and anyone else too...

I think we do have a huge impact upon each other, and I know how important my time with you all is... and dreams are weird.

Kelly said something on facebook, pre xmas and that was one of those random 'who will kill you' things... I think facebook may have banned it now, but I felt guilty... hahaha... now how daft is that?

I think if you dream about people it's a sign of closeness and for sure we all are... my wls family...

p.s. had you been eating cheese last night Sal?

love and hugs Angel xxx

Oh Lordy you got me sussed Sal ;)
Arent dreams so weird! I cant believe we would work in the bakery of all places :eek: hitting you with a ruler might not be too far fetched thoug :D
The only reason I wouldnt sit next to Bev at Salford is because she would be too slim and gorgeous and Id feel inferior ;)
Dont worry Sal, I wont bring any rulers to the Feb meet :D XX

Haha... I'm busy minding my own business and get dragged into dreams... haha...

Sal... it's true... I am planning on looking slim and gorgeous... (just like you after your surgery) and Dotty, you are well ahead of me... in every way. I'm happy just tagging on in the back row...

Love to all and keep dreaming Sal xxx

Sal..it could be the patches giving you vivid dreams...I never remember my dreams but when I was on the patches I had some real weird ones...
(thankfully not with jacqui or bev in...lol)

Oh yeah! My daughter said that too, when her and hubby were on the patches. She had the 24 hour ones at first but couldnt sleep so went to the 16 hour? ones and slept better but had really vivid dreams. I also had really vivid dreams nearing the end of all my pregnancies.....I remember once dreaming that the midwife who was going to deliver my baby was really a baby snatcher and was going to run off with my new baby! I watched the midvives like a hawk lol....they probably thought I was a mad woman......how right they were ;) XX

Interpretation: too much cheese!

LOL I can actually interpret dreams but some are just random and have no meaning. I suspect this is just you thinking about people involved in WLS and so therefore no surprise about food also being in the dream.
Dotty smacking you with the ruler may be about your fear of going back to old habits ie eating too many bakery products.
Or of course it could be nothing of the sort! LOL

I think you have the terrible illness that comes with first babies Sal.... You've finished work and have too much time n pickled onions on your hands...

Now in your next dream put them both in seriously stupid outfits doing something daft that we can all laugh at xxx

Pair of ballerinas pirouetting xxx

Haha...Kat... now has someone been telling you about us... ???

Just wait til you see our act when we are in Llandudno!

I can't keep up with Dotty these days.... haha xxx

My tutu is smaller these days Ill have you know ;) XX

p.s. Pssssst Sal, it has a secret pocket sewn in for the ruler ;) XX

Last edited:
Yeah - Im keeping with my end of the bargain by not talking to you! Pregnant woman beater! Haha
Was a weird dream, but Im not sure who wasnt talking to who or why and why I had to choose! Haha
Twas very random! But did make me smile during wee number 4 of the night! Haha

Haha Sal, it's made me smile too... I think it is concerned with Dotty sitting on your cigarettes at the Salford Meeting...

Hope you had a peaceful night last night!

Love and hugs Sal xxx

Back