• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weird Dreams

sam37

I had a weird dream last night i dreamt i had the band and when i coughed up it out!!!! not literally i didnt cough as far as i know lol

Im thinking i am really nervous over the coming op on 13th may.... petrified it wont work, for me altho i am not gonna allow it the power to fail i control what goes in me gob nowadays lol

Just wondered has anyone else ad weird things days b4 or after op?

Also how do u know when u get to 50 posts?

Hello. If you look on the left to your profile on this page it tells u that u have posted 48 posts so far. I didnt have any weird dreams but nerves and excitement etc is bound to make ya head be all over the place. Wishing you all the best for the 13th xx

I've had a sleeve & had loads of weird dreams post op. put it down to the aneasthestic. Weirdness & funniest was me dissecting 1 chip with a scalpel & carefully eating the fluffy potato inside!
Not experiencing the dreams now 10 weeks post op. must be anxiety overload post op.
Good luck.

I had a weird dream last night i dreamt i had the band and when i coughed up it out!!!! not literally i didnt cough as far as i know lol

Im thinking i am really nervous over the coming op on 13th may.... petrified it wont work, for me altho i am not gonna allow it the power to fail i control what goes in me gob nowadays lol

Just wondered has anyone else ad weird things days b4 or after op?

Also how do u know when u get to 50 posts?

Your on 52 posts now, look to the left of where you have posted, under your name, and the posts show :)

I had scary dreams too, but I think its just your unconciousness accepting that your going to be having surgery soon....your unconciousness brings things to the front in dreams and in stress etc....dont worry about it...your'll have better sleep once you have the surgery, until then, perhaps listen to music to go to sleep too, it may relax you more x

Back