• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Free trousers to go

wombat

Hi there,

I have about 6 trousers/jeans in size 20 (some of them are generous 20, some are a bit tight ones) to go.
They all are in quite a good condition, obviosly worn. Nothing special, stuff like M&S and Dorothy Perkins.
I was wondering if anybody needs them. I don't want any money for them, but would appriciate if you could refund me the postage as money is a bit tight at the moment. I would say to send the lot would be around £6.
The length is regular, except on one pair where it is long.
Please let me know until Monday or I will be gettign them to the charity shop.

Reactions: Bev
Awww wish i was in a 20..... xx altho maybe i could save them ! let me know if you still have them hun please x

Yeah, I still have them. And as there are no other takers if you want they are yours.

If you want them send me a private message with your address and I will send them to you.

Darling I would have had them but I'm now sneaking from a 20 to an 18 and even a 16 in one frock. I hope you don't think we're an ungrateful lot! it's so kind of you to offer. xxxx

Charis - oh lol, of course not! :D

Just thought that maybe someone will need them in "between" period. :D

Hi Wombat... I'm going down too... I've just bought two pairs of size 18, but it's a really kind and thoughtful gesture... so I just wanted to say a huge thank you for being so lovely...

Hugs to you Angel and you are doing so well xxx

just have to say...what a kind thing to do,
Im starting to see this weight loss is going to cost me a fortune,even my shoes have gone to big!
after talking to charis about shrinking feet,and hey its happened!

LOL I've got some goygeous blue suede shoes I can now get into!

OOOOOOO I'm pondering on this REALLY cute party frock from next, its £40 so not cheap...shall I?

Welll......you have been reallllly realllllly poorly...............and you have lost lots and lots of weight.......and you reallllllly realllly deserve it :D Its up to you hun ;) XX

It is an expensive time Em... it's a case of sharing and ebay since we are all in between sizes right now... and it's a great place to be.. but we need to show off our weightloss Angel somehow don't we! xxx

Welll......you have been reallllly realllllly poorly...............and you have lost lots and lots of weight.......and you reallllllly realllly deserve it :D Its up to you hun ;) XX

Jacqui you temptress! I shall ask hubby.....and he'll say yes get it....because he'd give me the moon if he could!:):eek: but I have to be sensible.......oh I'm so tempted! I shall have a look in Sainsburies and Next firs to see if I can fin something cheaper.

I went today to Asda and got MOST amazing jennings and a top WADADADADADADADUUU!!!!! SIZE 14!!!!!

I was over the moon!! ( Well, the jennings are pretty strechy 14, but still!)

What I wanted to say - places like Asda and Tesco do FAB stuff and it doesn't cost a fortune :)

PS: size 20 trousers are still available. Even if any of you have quite a few sizes to go down, you still can have them for the future ;)

I myself have never believed (well, I hoped, but it was so "in a 1000000 years") that I will fit in 14 (I haven't been that size since before I got pregnant with my first). And now I sort of feel that my goal of a size 10 is reachable :D

I want to be an 8/10...and now I'm in a 16/18 at 12 weeks post-op, I think its do-able too! It feels amazing doesn't it?:D

Its so inspiring reading how you are going so quickly down the sizes :D I have been so big for so long I cant even imagine being a size 24!! :D Well done ladies XX

Hubby's getting increasingly exasperated at the growing pile of too-big clothes which is taking over our spare room. I just don't have the time to ebay them. I have trousers in all sizes from 28 to 20. Mostly short length (29-30'' leg) although some of the bigger ones are longer (I used to buy them even if they were too long, just because they fit...) I REALLY must get rid of them ! I have cords, cotton chinos, jeans, linen-mix pants. The smaller sizes have only been worn for a few weeks at most. Some are brand new and unworn. Some are even still in their packaging ! PM me if you're interested.

Back