• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Changes

Thanks Chickies, just got stuck into my ironing (not done any for ages lol) and my iron has packed in with about 8 items left to iron...think thats gods way of saying "dont over do it" lol...off for a brew now at least I tried...xx

Hey Just wanted to wish you a VER HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Looks and sounds like youve had a great time!!
Those so called friends aren't real freinds They are just soooooo jealous of you!! You go girl!!!! XXX

Thanks chick, I got a phone call from a work mate last night and she said "I forgot to mention you can tell your losing weight"....then today others have said it to me, they said they did not want to say it before in case I thought they were inferring I was fat! Well I was and still am but my size 16 jeans are now heading south they are so comfy almost better than my PJ's....but I am so bloody cold lol....my GP said I looked so much better and that my BP is coming down, he said the prove was in the pudding (no pun intended)...I still feel extremely magical...xx

Back