• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Friday is my big day! will the PCT be kind to me?

gingernutter

At last!

I have waited four months so far.

I had a letter today from my MP she has had contact from the Luton PCT and Friday is my big day! My case will be with the panel again on Friday.

Will the PCT be kind to me?

Knowing my luck the weather will effect the meeting.

Wish me luck!

Heres to you Sarah hoping you get the answer you deserve. Will be thinking of you Good Luck sending you loads of hugs and luck (((((((hugs and luck)))))))

Hi Sarah, I was just thinking of you today, I almost posted earlier to ask if anyone knew how you were doing! I wish you the best of luck for your meeting & really hope you get the good news you are after.

(((hugs)))
Nic;)

Good luck hun:D:D

Good luck on the funding, hope it comes through for you

good luck x

Best of luck Sarah, will be thinking of you on Friday!! Fingers well and truly crossed.

Ive got everything crossed for you. I can't see how they can refuse you now, with all the backing you have now from the MP etc..

Lets hope when you finally get your yes that you can move forward to surgery asap.

Good luck Sarah x x x

Wishing you lots of luck. It must focus the PCT having your MP involved. Fingers crossed!
Lx

Good luck Sarah, will keep everything crossed.

I hope it will be your day Sarah hun, will be thinking of you xxx

Back