• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Friday is my big day! will the PCT be kind to me?

Have emailed Sarah today and have had a response from her and she has given me her permission to post you all an update.

Her appeal meeting has been postponed until next Fri 13th due to the snow. And to add to it all her hubby has fallen in the snow and broken his arm. I also let her know in the email that you were all asking and sending her best wishes.

Flipping Heck. Finger crossed all goes well x

oh dear send her our best wishes, and am thinking of her

Any news ?

Had an email off sarah, she has to wait until a letter is sent to her GP, she is not holding out much hope as she strongly believes the lady at the PCT would of loved to have told her it was a yes if that was the case, so she is taking this as a bad sign. Have advised her that sometimes rules and regs prevent people from doing what they would like to do and as yet its still a 50-50 decision. I will pass on everyones good wishes...xx

Tahnk you so very much for this wonderful support

Thank you all for this wonderful support.

I am sitting here on tender hooks. I wonder will my doctor have the PCT funding news tomorrow? I am expecting bad news as no one at the PCT office would say what went on at the funding meeting but you never know. This has been going on since October.
Maybe the PCT want to stick to the rules as I have threating them with a complaint. I will fight on but I really am struggling with my job at the moment. I am finding it so hard that I am concidering leaving. The problem is who will give me a job with a BMI of 50.3. I am almost a recluse and my job is the only thing that keeps my spirits up. I know I do a good job but everyday i come home in tears as I am in pain. I wake up in pain.

If I need to make a complaint I will need help. I might ask the forum for help.
Thanks for all your support. I would be lost without this help.

Let's hope your news is good news.

I have everything crossed

Irene xx

No to funding

NO NO NO!

it is no to my funding. Even thou I have a BMI of 50.3 and many health issues.

I will fight on :(

no
no
no
what the F
have they given reasons - do they have to ?
I dont believe it
I am so sorry
BUT Head up and start your fight x
we are ALL here x

O sarah I'm so sorry to hear the dissapointing news, hope you do carry on with your fight. x

Oh no - I am gutted for you. This is not right. If there is anything that can be done, I'd be more than willing to help.
So sorry, the fight begins though. No cannot be the final answer.

Lx

OMG!!! im so sorry to hear that :( :hug99:
try and stay positive.. this cant be the end of it
there must be a way!! must be!!! :fingerscrossed:#
xoxo

O no I can't believe they have said no!! Please don't give up, there must be a way through this . xxx

Back