• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Frozen Shoulder

BeaBea

Hi
I'm just curious to know if anyone else on here has suffered from this? I recently saw my GP because I was experiencing pain on movement in both shoulders - this came on quite suddenly. She told me she thinks it is Frozen Shoulders and last week I went for an Xray (waiting for results).

My range of movement in both shoulders is very restricted and when I 'catch' them the pain is sickening. GP said it does tend to happen a lot to people who have diabetes, which I did have and which has almost completely dissapeared now. It would be interesting to know if anyone has had it ... thanks

Hello there

I myself dont have this but my hubby does, so I know how bad it is. He has had months of physio and whilst there was some inprovement full mobility is still not there, He is being referred to having cortisone injections, he has been told via physio that a frozen shoulder can last from few weeks to years. All the best Julie xx

My hubby used to cry with shoulder pain turned out to be rotator cuff damage through years of building and plastering!Had the op and was fine now the other one is going.

Back