• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hey I'm new!

lauralee

Hi everyone I already tried to post so if I have posted twice I'm sorry.

Thought I would introduce myself as I have been reading all your stories and love following your journeys/diaries.

A wee bit about myself then....

I'm Laura and have been attending weight management appointments for the past 18 months. My dietician has now referred me for wls. Yay!! Soooo last week I met with my dietician along with my consultant/surgeon who has put me on the waiting list for a bypass. Last week I also had my pre-addmition assessment and have been told I will have had my surgery done n dusted within 9 weeks. I've to meet again with my dietician soon to go over pre-op diet (he briefly mentioned high protein low carb) and also a psych assessment which my consultant assures me is standard up here and not just coz he thinks I'm off me rocker :)

Good luck to everyone and keep up the good work :)

X

Hiya and welcome :)

Hi Laura well done on getting so far wont be long now and you'll have your date :) take care x

yes it is and still the best thing I ever did even though ive had a few health problems but not always related to the weight loss ( don't panic ) lol good luck and don't worry about the pre op its really not easy but very necessary just stay positive and youll be fine x

Heya! Welcome to the forum! I'm also at the start of the journey, so good luck and keep us posted! X

Hello, lauralee! Good luck with your appointments and lots of strength for your pre op diet days! It is just round the corner now!!! :)

Back