• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Target weight

luckyla

After speaking to the dietician this week I was told I've lost 97% of my excess body weight!
As the operation (sleeve) quotes an expected loss of 65% I was both thrilled and amazed!
Starting weight (pre op diet) was 19st.
Weight last Monday was 11st 10lbs :) :)
Starting BMI was 43.
BMI is now 26.7 :)
My diabetes is now in remission...no medication taken since 3 or 4 days post op.
I'm due to have a sleep test next week to see if I still have sleep apnea.
What a journey but the rewards have been so great! I'm one lucky lady ;-)
I just wanted to share my good news with all my friends on here.

Last edited:
This didn't happen by accident ... you have put all the hard work in so now you can reap the benefits :) Well done, sweetheart xxx :)

that is totally A M A Z I N G darlin. well done and what an inspiration you are.
i am having my sleeve op for similar health reasons - arthritis, diabetes, high blood pressure and now sleep apnea! do, to actually see and hear first hand proof of just how successful wls can be has really, really 'lifted my mood'. my dream is to be half the woman i am now [currently just over 22 stones] so, thank you so much.
congratulations again and please, keep posting on here if only to keep pre-oppers like me motivated xx

Congratulations, you have done so very well. You must feel fantastic. What a fabulous achievement. XX

Well done, i hope i do as well as you. Its nice to know the weight loss can be as much as the bypass as i was too scared to have that!!!
Kim

Well done, that's amazing, I hope I can do as well as you, I had my sleeve 8th feb and have lost 30lb so far. Congratulations again xx

Many many congrats, :superwoman: Luckyla !!! :0clapper::winner: :0clapper: :winner::0clapper:

Once again thanks for being so "slimsperational" !!! :happy096: :D :D :D :happy096:

:massmoon: :553: :party0019:

Wow that's amazing, be very proud of your efforts x

woohoo!!! 97%? thats totally amazing!!! well done! :) xxx

Absolutely amazing, so pleased for you :)

Wow that's amazing well done you

Amazing loss hun.. How long did this take u? X

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

wow congatulations xx

Back