• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

FTAO Princessbex

Ah thanks Kandy!!!

Yep I go on the 1st (Friday), then have the operation on Saturday.

Starting to get excited now!!

Looking forward to relaxing and recouperating in the sun, with my boyfriend and cocktails, bliss!!

Im really touched that you started a thread just for me, thank you so much for thinking of me.

Ill let you know how it goes,

Lotsa love,

No worries Becky ,
I remembered talking with you on DH about it ages ago it seems to have come around so quickly!

I still am considering it myself i looked into the clinic out there and it looks great make sure you let us know how you get on ! xxxx

Thanks Mandy and Julie :)

Yep, it certainly has come round quick!

I will let you know how it goes,

Thanks again,

Love,

Hope everything went well for you and your new friends and you are recovering well xx

Im back and ok :)

Hi Julie, Roch and Is.

Thanks so much for your messages!

Well, everything went well. I have me boobies!

There a little smaller than I had wanted, was a bit gutted at first but getting used to them now. Theyv gone from a B to a D, so still a decent size.

The clinic and everything was lovely. Everyone very helpful. Hotel gorgeous. Would definatly recommend the company to others.

My scars are healing nicely. Im still a little sore and get twinges, but not too bad. I dont think they look or feel fake which is good. You cant tell that iv had done it.

Sorry this is a rather rambly message. Its kinda wierd writing about it to be honest. Still deciding what I think of them I think!

Any questions, feel free!

Becky
Glad that everything went well and you like what you've got.
Irene xx

Pleased for you and your new boobies! From one Becky with boobies (E cup, but shrinking!:eek: ) to another Becky with boobies (D cup!)!!

Thanks Irene and Becky.

Im really starting to get used to them now. I havent finished my weight loss journey yet, so im hoping that when I do and im slimmer they will look even bigger!

Im kinda itching to get back to CD to be honest, and its quite frustrating that I cant till 3 months after the op. I dont know why to be honest, cos at least id be getting all the nutrients, which is better than what im eating now! Can anyone shed any light? Isobel, maybe if ur reading?

Thanks,

Hi Bex!

i'll look into it on some nursing/medical journals for you. I'm having a tummy tuck in december so will need to look into it anyway!

my guess would be that you need the calories for you body to heal itself effectively and nutrient thats you get from proper healthy food will be better for you than nutrients in CD pack (i'd think). sassy posted a thread about a post-op diet i think. i know from working in the hospitals that a healthy, well balanced diet from a range of fresh foods is good after surgery.

as i said, i'll look into it for you and let you know what i find!!

Snail. x

Thanks snail.

I started another thread in the CD bit, and Mike said that I need different nutrients for my body to heal after surgery.

Never mind, ill just have to try and eat sensibly then back on cd after xmas.

Good luck wiv ur tummy tuck btw. When i was in tunisia there was a lday there that had lipo, and got a free tummy tuck too. And she seemed fine afterwards.

Thanks Bex, found this in the British Journal of Nursing in an article titled "The importance of patients' nutritional status in wound healing"

Good nutritional status Is essential for wound healing to take place. Ignoring nutritional status may compromise the patient's ability to heal and subsequently prolong the stages of wound healing. Glucose provides the body with its power source for wound healing and this gives energy for angiogenesis and the deposition of new tissue. Therefore, it is vital that the body receives adequate amounts of glucose to provide additional energy for wound healing. Fatty acids are essential for cell structure and have an important role In the inflammatory process. Wound healing is dependent on good nutrition and the presence of suitable polyunsaturated fatty acids In the diet. Protein deficiency has been demonstrated to contribute to poor healing rates with reduced collagen formation and wound dehiscence. High exudate loss can result In a deficit of as much as 100g of protein In one day. This subsequently needs to be replaced with a high protein diet. Vitamins are also important in wound healing. Vitamin C deficiency contributes to fragile granulation tissue. There Is a correlation between low serum albumin and body mass index (BMI) and the development of pressure ulcers. Also, low serum albumin and high Waterlow score have a positive association. The body automatically renews tissue while we are asleep but this does not mean that protein synthesis does not take place during our wakeful hours. Holistic assessment of nutrition and early detection of malnutrition are essential to promote effective wound healing.

Hi Julie, Roch and Is.

Thanks so much for your messages!

Well, everything went well. I have me boobies!

There a little smaller than I had wanted, was a bit gutted at first but getting used to them now. Theyv gone from a B to a D, so still a decent size.

The clinic and everything was lovely. Everyone very helpful. Hotel gorgeous. Would definitely recommend the company to others.

My scars are healing nicely. I'm still a little sore and get twinges, but not too bad. I dont think they look or feel fake which is good. You cant tell that iv had done it.

Sorry this is a rather rambly message. Its kinda wierd writing about it to be honest. Still deciding what I think of them I think!

Any questions, feel free!

Hi Becky,

Congratulations on your new boobies:) Delighted to hear all went well and that you are doing nicely.

Size D is a good size and when you have more weight off out here they will look a lot bigger I am sure.

Thanks Mini,

Your right, I think when I have lost the rest of my weight, they will look bigger. I hope so anyway!

Didnt sleep all that well again last night cos they are sore. Hope that gets better soon, Im starting to get quite tired from a few nights disturbed sleep.

Have replied to your private message. Hope you are well?

Love,

Hiya Bex - so glad that you're feeling ok-ish and that your boobies are healing. Yeah - you do need carbs for the wounds to heal but don't worry - 3 months will pass really quickly - then you will be a right babe!!!!!

Back