• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

FTAO Princessbex

Hey Becky ,
Glad your op went well , Hows it going now i am sooo tempted to go for it !!

My sister-in-law wants to have a tummy tuck and has been in touch with cosmetica herself she hasn't set a date yet !

I told her you had been and she asked me to ask for your e-mail addy so she could perhaps pick your brains about the place !

If you'd rather not thats fine but if its ok could you PM your addy to me cheers x

So how much have you left to lose now ?
Are you enjoying your new boobies yet i know i feel quite determined that fat or thin mine definitely need sorting lol !

Take care XXXX

Hi Julie,

I pm'd you with my email address, feel free to pass it on to your sis in law.

Boobs are still fine, a little sore occasionaly, but mostly i forget iv had it done. Still have a good look at em everytime im naked lol.

Iv got bout 5 stone to lose still. Dont want to talk bout it to much cos i was sposed to have lost it by the time i had the op and i didnt unfortunatly, but im still firmly in denial about it, and want to stay there for a while longer me thinks. coward i know!

I will sort it out sometime, just not sure when. Think that thing in my head will click eventually, and then ill go for it one way or another.

If you have anyquestions bout the op, feel free to ask on her, or email or om me. I know before i made up my mind i wanted ask loads of questions so i was fully prepared.

I would say thought, that its really not as bad as you think it may be, well it wasnt for me anyway.

I had a wonderful time whilst i was there, so would definatly recomend them to others.

Take care,

Thats great Becky,

I should lose about 5 stone really but i just lost it and have never found it again lol !
I always wanted my Boobs done but thought being fat i didn't deserve it but i am thinking now sod it i do so deserve it and i think i would look a lot better with bigger boobs the size i am i just look all mismatched i have c cup but would like a double d ideally .
Its ironic really my sister had E cup and a size 10 waist and she had a breast reduction :rolleyes: !

Will definitely start looking into it again.
Did it take long for an appointment ?
Did you have consultations here first ?
Any advice you wanna give i would be grateful to hear !!

Thanks XXX :D XXX

Back