• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Full Moon= Feed or Fed up!

OOnion

Who else is at P***** off dot com these last few nights?...I'm having a very bad tearful day today.

Saw some pictures of my ex of FB with his wife and child looking so happy in their new life in New Zealand which has put me in a bad mood at breakfast time. Sat in the car for a good half hour crying after coming back from the supermarket as I had caught myself in the mirror and hate what I see, not done my exercise for the last 3 days - so feel guilty, bunch of lazy gits at work who were happy to just sit back and let me do most the work! Re read my e mails from my surgeon and I quote " I have not forgotten you and will list you really soon, Pauline (secretary) Remind me" that was in August... Crumbs I need to get a grip what is wrong with me today, moaning like a right old woman!!:17729:
Ok rant and moan over, dry those tears pick myself up and get on with it I suppose?!

Hey hun. Dont beat yourself up. You're worth more than tears over an ex. Chin up, things will come good i promise xx

Everyone has those days hun ur not alone. just look to the future and think of ur new life ahead of u. Remember ur ex is ur ex for a reason and he's not worth shedding a tear over! U are a lovely person and have really helped me on here so don't u be letting silly men upset u!! Xxxx

hun he is an ex for a reason... and there relationship probably isnt as rosy as there pics make out.... chin up hun... the right person is out there for you xx
As for work.. stand up for yourself and tell the lazy gits how your feeling... you all get paid to do the job so they should do there share!!
Big hugs hun xxx

Hi Dani
I've had a crap week too! Nothing to do with an ex, my ex is a total arse LOL! But had a pooper at work ALL week & felt sorry for myself too! My dogs really unwell, my sons off school after being bullied by a gang of 4-5, my daughter - well thats another story! Arggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

So we can both be moody together :) xxx

Back