• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fed up. :-(

jema

Hi everyone. I'm trying a different approach this morning....

I have just come back from my morning walk to school. I walk with 3 other mothers and this morning my aunt, who I am very close to, walked up with us. I was telling one of the other mams that yesterday I had come a different way home from school, which meant I walked about an hour instead of 5 mins. At this point, my aunt piped up and said "She's lost a stone, but goes on like she's lost 5!" This comment has well and truly knocked me for 6. I wasn't having the best morning, but now I feel so deflated.
This is where my new approach comes in. I am so tempted to reach for the biscuit barrel:party0051: or the kids' cookie jar, but I WILL NOT! I'm writing this so my urges ease off a little, then I'm going to take it out on the ironing....
Aaaarrrgghh!!!:raincloud:

Me too!Shes jealous,is she heavy herself!Dont let it fester thats what the old me would do,play it over in my head all the time.Tell her you were hurt at her comment and say you are doing your best and dont need your confidence knocking!

gotta laugh at them aint ya?,so insecure! so sad they cant be happy for you, so you know what,,,,,,,,,sod em!,,,,,and walk the long way ,watch the steam come out there ears as you shrink!,and all the time their talking about you at the school gate ,they are leaving some other poor soul alone ,x

Back