• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Funding appeal 4th June

gingernutter

Hi folks,

I am still here but not posting. I am so low that I feel I have nothing to offer anyone.

Yet again I will be going to appeal on 4th June. I am praying that I will get the funding this time. It has taken me 2 years to get this far. My health is on a slippery slop down down down.

I hope you are all doing well. I love some of the new pic's of people. the new slimmer versions. Well done people.

Last edited:
Best of luck!!!

good luck sarah, ive got everything crossed for you xxx

Will keep everything crossed for you, let us all know how it goes x

Everything is crossed for you Sarah xx

Hello Sarah, Wish you all the best fot your appeal. hope everything will go as you want.

Hi Sarah, really wishing you the best. If it doesn't go your way, you are going to have to look into what is called a judicial review. I don't know exactly how it works, but know that it costs a PCT alot of money to go to judicial review and they don't like doing it. The chap on WLS (was it Colin?) who posted the long message about how to appeal a PCT's decision might be a good person to approach about it though.

Whatever happens, DON'T GIVE IN WITHOUT A HUGE FIGHT...

Love Lorna..xx

Sarah, my best wishes and hope are with you. I really hope it works out for you this time. PM if you wanna chat dear, we are all here for you!

HUGS,
Nic:p:D;)

Sarah i really hope you win this appeal, i know it can't be easy for you but if anyone deserves to have WLS you do

Back