• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Funding appeal 4th June

best of luck :fingerscrossed::cross::confused:

My funding appeal has been cancelled AGAIN! It should be at the end of June.

Are the PCT trying to drive me mad?

I have been waiting since the spring of 2007 so a few more week shouldn't hurt but it does!!!!!!

When will this end?

Gives you a bit more time to make an even stronger case and to get madder than hell! Your MP is Margaret Moran - oh dear! Think she might like some positive press by helping you - here's an idea - try your local TV News station and the press - they love a story like this. Cant hurt to get press power behind you - they could do a before during and after story - follow you from op to goal weight!

My MP is Margaret Moran and fair play to her even thou she has a few problems herself at the moment she has written a support letter for me. They will have to take that into consideration.

I just wish it was over so I can move on to my next move.

I hope I can still walk by the end of the summer. My legs are so bad. The best thing would be to lose weight, easier said than done.

Sarah i'm really sorry to hear that its been put back yet again. If I know you though you will turn this to your advantage and use the time to strengthen your appeal even more. If I can help in any way just give me a shout and I will only be to glad to help you.

Sending you big hugs and will be thinking of you xXXXXXXx

My MP is Margaret Moran and fair play to her even thou she has a few problems herself at the moment she has written a support letter for me. They will have to take that into consideration.

I just wish it was over so I can move on to my next move.

I hope I can still walk by the end of the summer. My legs are so bad. The best thing would be to lose weight, easier said than done.

Anything we can do to help - tips etc? Could you bear joining WW or Slimming World or would you rather go it alone? If you could manage the preop diet for a couple of weeks you would lose at least a stone probably more. Its 1000 calories a day.

very, very good luck

Oh that's horrible for you GN. There are few things worse than psyching yr self up only to be let down like this. I really hope that it goes your way. Maybe you need to write to them and tell them what having your life on hold feels like.
All the best to you x

Sarah i am sorry you have had yet another knock back with your appeal, think about it positively they are giving you that extra time to enable you to ensure that you have all the ammo necessary to fire at them and induce them into giving you your funding

I am so sorry you date was delayed. Fingers crossed that it all goes your way very soon.

sarah im really sorry i missed your update and to hear yr appeal date has been delayed. i had literally just rooted yr post out to see how you had gone on. gutted for you
carole

Back