• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Funding approved... whats next!!!

Jaywill

Hi guys, my funding has been approved... Does anyone know the process after this.... Is it before or after funding they may ask you to attended a weight loss management class.....So anxious now!!! This wait is agonizing...Any advice is welcomes.....
xx

Lincs Lass

Yay!! Fabulous news!!!

Which part of London are you in/hospital are you under?

Different areas seem to have different procedures, just to confuse things!! Xx

Jaywill

Im ever so happy Lincs Lass... Im in south london and with ST Georges hospital in London....xxx

Last edited:

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Yayyyyyy!!!! well done :). Getting to this stage is such a major step and I wish you a problem free journey xx

lousarah

Hi hon I was banded at st Georges by mr kalivicostas. After I got my funding I saw the surgeon (3 months ish wait), then I saw dietician(8 weeks), then I had to see psychiatrist cos of my bipolar which took a month but not everyone needs that. Then you get on the list and its 18 weeks wait. Any questions please do ask.

Lou xx

Jaywill

Thanks Lou... i have been in correspondence with the same surgeon mr kalivicostas..... we spoke about the duo-switch op and think i will go for that one.... so happy... xx

A.Positive

Whoo Hooo! Congratulations! xx

H12

Hi
I,m also under St George's , got funding in January this year, saw dietician and consultant late Jan, and had my operation last Saturday 27th July, feeling great.

lousarah

Hi
I,m also under St George's , got funding in January this year, saw dietician and consultant late Jan, and had my operation last Saturday 27th July, feeling great.

This is the time scale id have had but I got a cancellation so had my op earlier than most. Got 4 days notice but at 5 foot 5 weighing 17 st 7lb I had a low enough bmi to only do 4 days of milk diet apparently. Now 14st 11lbs. Xxx

Jaywill

Dont think i will be so lucky to get a cancellation lousarah....things seem to be falling into place now though... Got an appointment with the dietician in October, but ive asked for an earlier one as i thought October is tooooo far away... So should have one sometime in this month...After then i will be put on the waiting list...x