• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Funding approved

twinkle toes

I got it!!! I got funding! Im so happy im gonna get my life back.

PALS rung me yesterday (1/8/12) (had rung them before about my bloods for referral matter so they were updating me) and she informed me the PCT had recieved my funding on 19 July 12, they then wrote back to my GP on 24 July............a whole week that letter was waiting at my docs. So rung docs yesterday, receptionist wouldnt tell me but made me an appointment that day, went to see doctor and it was a letter of approvel for funding with a choice of 5 diffrent hospitals, i chose one nearest to home and now im awaiting an appointment for next stage.

Good luck to anyone who is awaiting there approval, its awful but my fingers are crossed for you xxxx

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
woohoo thats fantastic news tt!!! what a relief! lets hope it smooth sailing from now on :) xxx

tartanlady

Well done twinkle

twinkle toes

look at u tartan lady with all ur appointments...im still yet to see the consultant lol xxxxx

cafh

Well done :)

tartanlady

you got any further yet twinkle?

twinkle toes

I have, I've seen consultant, I've done the sleep apnea test, I'm to see dietitian on 23 October and then after that appointment I've to wait for next appointment to see consultant to discuss my sleep apnea results and hopefully get put on waiting list as long as my sleep apnea is ok, so it's officially starting xx

tartanlady

great things happening Twinkle dont forget to phone the one that does all the appointments and put your name forward for any and all cancellations lol

twinkle toes

gooooood thinking batman!!! thanks for that xxx

twinkle toes

how is urs coming along?

tartanlady

how is urs coming along?

Spoke to co ordinator yesterday morning she had not even got her coat off first day back from her holiday lol. As soon as she finds my folder she will send me my pre-op appointment so hopefully not long at all will phone her again on friday to make sure she not forgot me lol.

twinkle toes

Oh excellent news Hun were both finally on us way xxx

tartanlady

lol yes phoned her today she said she was expecting it so got a few more appointments :)

Lee 77

Hi chic you from walsall?? I've done the wmc with Dr Hartland and the end of that he said he would do whatever it is he does and now I've got to see Khan and kendrick in January so does that mean I'm on my way or what and how long do you think it will be before I get the op sorry for bombarding ya lol :D