• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

funding granted.

chillie82

After 18 months of jumping through hoops to get funding I finally got a letter to say I had been approved. I only waited 3 weeks which appears to be very quick. I am over the moon. Just waiting for an appt to see the surgeon now. No idea how long that will take. Very excited but very scared at the same time. I will keep you all posted with my progress. Xxx

kirstyjade

Wow 18 months is a long time to have to wait
I bet your over the moon now you've got funding.... I hope its not too long wait for your surgery, good luck x

Mrs Quiggle

Oh that's brilliant. Hope it all goes really quickly from now. I waited 3 years in all, 2 years from referal but I had a heart attack and had to wait a further year because of the meds I was on afterwards. It's been the best thing I've ever done though so well worth the wait.

Kate x

chillie82

Thanks. I had to do a year weight management. Once my forms went for funding it took just 2.5 weeks. I have a lot of emotions going around my head though. Some good some bad x