• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Funding loop hole be fast it might not last much longer

gingernutter

I am still in shock that the funding nightmare is over for me. I keep pinching myself.

Please Please Please! everyone who is fighting for funding DONT GIVE UP! it is so worth it!

Last edited:
Thanks Gingernutter I have tried emailing them twice but no reply. I will talk to my gp on Monday and see if she is willing to ring them. Will keep you informed.

I stumbled across a funding loop hole. If you are having funding problem maybe Charing cross hospital might be able to help you. I was refused funding for my by-pass but Charing cross were able to get around the problem.

I am still in shock that the funding nightmare is over for me. I keep pinching myself.

Please Please Please! everyone who is fighting for funding DONT GIVE UP! it is so worth it!

Hi Gingernutter congrats on getting ur funding, can u pls tell me what the loophole was as my application is to be going in 3 weeks time and my pct are very difficult thanks xxx

Back