• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new to minimins and just got my funding for gastric bypass

thanks so much all of you in just one day i have met more and know more about this than i ever did im so pleased i found this place ..

i told my partner last night when he came home from work all about this site and the people and was so pleased for me ..

all i can say is you all might be getting to your perfect weights but you all still have big hearts xx thanks xx

Hi Brett,
Congratulations on getting funding! Which hospital are you going to and which surgeon?
Good luck

Emma
x

im emma im going to with Mr P A Sufi MS, FRCS, Chir. Laparoscopique
Consultant GI and Laparoscopic Surgeon
Bariatric Surgical Lead

at the whittington hospital in london

carnt wait xx

Hi,
I was googling info about Whittington hospital and your thread came up. Did you have the op? I'm quite new to the site so am still meeting everyone!! I have my first meeting booked! Woohoo!! Which PCT do/did you live in when you applied? How long did it take you altogether???

hiya hun nearly died when i seen my first post here i thought i was dreaming lol ...

yea i had in may hun .. i was under greenwich pct got funding in 3 weeks .. and op was in 5 months ..

whittington was fantastic hospital and staff ..

group sessions are a laugh ..

good luck hun xx

and thanks diana i do try lol xxx

Back