• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Linski has some good news at last - please keep your fingers crossed for me.

Linski

Hello everyone,

Well as some of you know I had a call from Mr Sigurdson;s secretary on Thursday for an emergency appointment to see him today. I was confused because my GP had referred me around July/August last year as the wait at Walsall was 18 months from referral. I had to ring Mr Sigurdsons secretary in September as I hadn't heard anything and was told they had not recieved my referral and Mr S did not take direct referrals anyway I would need to go through Dudley and Mr Labib who refers onto him. Mr Sigurdson only would see you when Mr Labib said and funding was in place. To cut a long story short I gave up and stuck with Walsall Manor.

Well.................. I saw him today and he was so lovely. He could not apologise enough as soon as he greeted me for them losing my referral. It suddenly turned up last Tuesday and he said he was not happy at all with the administration staff. He said he was annoyed on my behalf and it was just not acceptable. He now wants to keep in close contact and will apply for funding first thing tomorrow with wolverhampton PCT. He said he wants to do my bypass within wait for it 2 yes 2 months!!!!!!!!!!

I almost cried in front of him and I am shell shocked to be honest. I am now fretting over funding but Mr Sigurdson said Wolverhampton have never turned him down yet! I feel as though I am going to wake up and it is all a dream.

I am so so happy but feel as though its too good to be true. I have booked to see my GP who is really supportive to do me a letter of support to the PCT ( on Mr Sigurdsons advice)

Please, please keep your fingers crossed for me.

Linski xxx

My fingers and everything is always crossed tightly for everyone Lin... no exceptions....

Wishing you all the very best for your journey... always at your side and for anyone else.

Love and hugs Angel xxx

Awww Im so pleased for you, you havnt had an easy road so far hun so maybe now it will all start to come together for you :D Ill keep everything crossed for you (HUGS) XX

I have everything crossed here including my eyes lol.
Good luck xx
Lynne x

Great news hun...you won't have any problems, wolves always fund for wls so i'm told. So pleased for you. I was beginning to think all us walsall lot had disappeared lol x

Trust your doc Lin if he says its a goer believe him.Sounds like you will be on the losers bench with us this summer after all!The time will fly,Im sure he will get it done asap the moment your funding comes through you will be having your pre op checks and then preop diet.So pleased for you.Please let us know how things turned out with your mum and little Bev!!!Maz x

Linski - it's great getting some good news at last isn't it!

So pleased for you hun, from the other comments sounds like it's pretty much in the bag!

Just think, surgery in May/June and a nice few weeks recovering while it's nice and warm in the sunshine!

Here's hoping everything goes well! We're saving you a space on the loser's bench :D

Lin that is just brilliant, am grinning from ear to ear and chuffed to bits for you x

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

That's just fantastic. Brilliant news. Very pleased for you hun x

Thank you all so very much. You know this site is just so special. Everyone is always so happy when anyone gets good news regarding our ops and everyone is just so selfless when we are all waiting for the same thing.
Thank you my friends, will keep you posted.

Linski xxxxxxxxxxx

That really is good news, fingers crossed for the funding

Thank you all so very much. You know this site is just so special. Everyone is always so happy when anyone gets good news regarding our ops and everyone is just so selfless when we are all waiting for the same thing.
Thank you my friends, will keep you posted.

Linski xxxxxxxxxxx

That's how it should be Lin and every good wish Angel xxx

Hi all,
i spoke to M siguedson's secretary today as advised by him and she compliled my funding letter which Mr S will sign on Monday for my funding to Wolaverhampton PCT. Anyone know how long it takes for an answer?

Thanks

Linski xxx

Awww Lin, we are all here waiting to support you on this journey and wish you all the very best as always in every way... I'm so pleased you have some news at last.

Love and hugs precious xxx

Oh Lyn that's fantastic news! My funding application took 2 weeks love.

Back