• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

FUNDING REFUSED

shazbrad

Well i'ts official i got the letter today to say thay my request for funding for Abdonminoplasty has been refused :sigh: the reason they have given is "there appears to be insufficient information regarding patient specific exceptionality"
basically according to them my clinical circumstances are not outside that of 95% of patients with same medical condition at same stage of progression :confused:
Anyway i knew they would refuse me as in my local paper last week there was an article about a former soldier who has lost 16st and they refused him funding so i knew the writing was on the wall for me as i haven't lost half that much :(

Aww Im sorry they said no...I think its a sign of things to come for most PCT's now, they are just hacking away at all the budgets for anything they dont class as necessary (HUG) XX

Sorry about your news lovey, its something that a lot of us are going to have to face and for me that is certainly a worry. xxx

Back