• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Funny kids

jema

Just thought I'd share a few of the things my 4yr old son has said to me over the past few weeks.

"Mam, why do you need to wear a bra?" "To stop my boobies wibble-wobbling about" "Or right...Have you never thought of wearing one on your belly then?":beam:

"Mam, why do you keep saying you're on a diet?" "Because I want to lose weight to be slim" "Why don't you just get a big needle and pop yourself!!"

"Mam, is fat a naughty (swear) word?" "No son, but you haven't to call other people fat" "You aren't other people though, you're Mam" "That's right son, I'm number 1 Mam" "I know, number 1 fat Mam!":rolleyes:

I love my 3 babies with all my heart, but I often wish they'd never learned to talk....:ignore:

LOLOL made me chuckle.... my son (hes 7 now and was 5 at the time) had drawn a picture of me him, his dad and sister - I had a circle (round) for my body - when i askedhim why he was like "cos your the fat one in the family" !!!! i was like thanks!!!

Yeh they are great aren't they. My daughter loves to lift my top up and wobble my belly! She thinks it's hilarious. I can't wait till I've lost enough that she gets a big shock cos mummys belly doesn't wobble any more.

joffy01582 said:
and how did you explain that away :p

I just told her, with as straight a face as possible that's just how it is...! Hahaha!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back