• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gained few pounds oops!

wildthing

Hi All

Don't know if you remember that I posted I had a defill almost 2 weeks ago now. Well after a couple of days of liquids I started having normal meals and found I could eat things I couldn't before when my band was a little tight. Unfortunately I have been enjoying being able to eat soooo much that I admit I have over indulged, I can eat chicken etc again now and am really enjoying it and have paid the price - 4lbs gain in 2 weeks. I am a bit gutted and wondered if I had a bit too much taken out (now 5ml in 10ml band) I am/was at target but finding it hard to maintain now I can eat things I like again:-(

hiya hun, maybe give your team a call and see if they can put a tiny bit back in? hugs xx

Oh dear Judy, guess its one of those things you gotta watch on maintenance, maybe a good idea to watch the calories for a bit.......tho I guess if you have reached target; you can allow some flexibility in with that.

All a bit of a juggling act isn`t it?

Take care hun x

Love and Best wishes Kat x

I'm sure you will start watching what you eat now you have had a small gain sweetheart. Don't be too disappointed, I know you will shift them again. If you feel you need a little put back in give your team a ring and see what they say xxx

Thanks guys - I'm back on the healthy eating today now, had slimfast for brekkie and chicken wrap for lunch, trying to stick to the 3 meals a day they suggest but finding it hard not to snack, hungry now and waiting for my tea!!

Back