• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help needed please??

Jezabelle

Quitting is NOT an option
Hello everyone :)

Why can I eat TOAST and eat anything basically??

I have 8ml in a 10ml band!!

I have a band fill app on Wednesday..

Should I ask them to take out the fluid to check if I have a leakage or could I have a slipped band??

I hardly feel any restriction at all.. I went from not being able to eat alot then waking the next morning 2 weeks ago to being able to eat anything..

It feels like I am at the beginning again.. How is this possible 9 months on?? :cry:

Hello everyone :)

Why can I eat TOAST and eat anything basically??

I have 8ml in a 10ml band!!

I have a band fill app on Wednesday..

Should I ask them to take out the fluid to check if I have a leakage or could I have a slipped band??

I hardly feel any restriction at all.. I went from not being able to eat alot then waking the next morning 2 weeks ago to being able to eat anything..

It feels like I am at the beginning again.. How is this possible 9 months on??

Hello there ,

You would know if ur band has slipped am told this would be extremely painful, When ur provider does a band fill do they take out whats in there too check wot ur capacity is??? It is possible you could have a leak as ur able too eat anything. Ask them on wednesday and tell them that you have no restriction at all ... All the best - Julie xx

Get them to with draw whats in and then see if you have a leakage. 8ml in a 10ml band is almost to capacity so something is'nt right. I have 6 ml in my 9ml band and can't get toast down at all. Good luck sweetheart and hope they sort you out on wednesday xxx

Toast is usually easier to digest than just bread...I can manage a slice of wholemeal now and then if it is well toasted.

What kind of quantities are you eating?

When you say you can eat anything, so can I if I want to. Now I am this far out, there is not much I can't eat, it's weather I choose too.

My quantity though is very small, I use a side plate and rarely finish it up.

If you are really concerned though, talk to your team, they are there to help :) :)

sounds like either a leak or you have naturally lost some fill which is quite common, get them to check on xray, it may have been placed wrongly too, theres no way to determine whats happened unless you have a xray fill x

Back