• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gaining weight

Ctn

Hello I had my bypass in 2009, lost over 10 stone, the past couple of year though I've started putting weight on. Can I have my bypass checked??

Hello I had my bypass in 2009, lost over 10 stone, the past couple of year though I've started putting weight on. Can I have my bypass checked??
Hi, I don't know if you can or not, but as you get further out you can eat more, maybe write a food diary to see how much you are eating. Why do you think you need your bypass checked? If you need support can't you phone your hospital team and ask them for advice or ask your GP to refer you back to them.

Hi, I don't know if you can or not, but as you get further out you can eat more, maybe write a food diary to see how much you are eating. Why do you think you need your bypass checked? If you need support can't you phone your hospital team and ask them for advice or ask your GP to refer you back to them.
Why not do pouch re set

This is very good advice, I thought I had replied saying that as time goes on it’s very easy to slip back into old habit, doing a food diary and being honest in it is often a real eye opener xx

Back