• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Ballon 18 ibs in 4 wks 27th dec(sat)

thisisit

Hi couldnt help it this am weighed myself and another 2ibs off. :D

So Pleased, know i am eating very little compard to what i used to eat (can see that so clearly now)

Put £80.00 away towards new clothes as hardly spending anything on food especially this wk usually spend a fortune on the Extras,just in visitors or any one calls.
Found the meal so lovely yesterday even it was'nt a large meal, by my or others standards but its obviously enough because was not able to eat last night.

Doing some writting around food as have always used it a lot at outings,holidays, sitting around etc. :sigh:

This time of year was always gearing my head into the DIET mode but of course dont have to do that so feels a bit strange ,will explore this later..:confused:

With the ballon you can't over eat as it is so horrible with heartburn, and stomach churning it all around.
Still gave myself a pat on back because i'me choosing not to eat the low nutrion foods full of calories and sugar.
Always mislay my ticker code will change it later Ava :) :) :)

:bliss:wow 18llbs thats fantastic well done !!

liz x

Well the cost varies from which ever company you use, some people also have in on the N.H.S if they dont want to under anisetic or have other risks.

It stays in for 6 months and with my program we work through modules to explore issues and menus for now and future.

Some people have it out earlier,if they have rapid weight loss and get to goal otherwise they may become under weight but you stay on the program for 12 months.Ava

Good job Ava. You have really worked that balloon. CONGRATS on a terrific loss!:D:D:D:D

Back