• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Gastric Bypass Journey

WOW

Your story really inspired me! Thanks so much for sharing. Im booked in for my Gastric Bypass at the Whittington on April 16 and Im terrified about the surgery - well the anesthetic if truth were told. Not any pain or side effects - weird but thats me. You definitely make me feel more confident! I do think you should think about taking action against the first surgeon who operated on you and how awful to be so upset at your treatment that you suffered in pain for years. Good luck for the future and think of me on April 16!
Caroline x:)

Your story really inspired me! Thanks so much for sharing. Im booked in for my Gastric Bypass at the Whittington on April 16 and Im terrified about the surgery - well the anesthetic if truth were told. Not any pain or side effects - weird but thats me. You definitely make me feel more confident! I do think you should think about taking action against the first surgeon who operated on you and how awful to be so upset at your treatment that you suffered in pain for years. Good luck for the future and think of me on April 16!
Caroline x:)

well done hun i rem yours was on of tho first storys i was reading on here and im so pleased its worked out great for you hun and your doing so so well xxx and get that perscription cause infection can be inside not just on the out so just incase take them xx

caroline im having mu surgery at whittington too ......... whos doing you ?? need to ask u questions lol

hi im 5 wks after my gastric bypass and i have been so ill can any one please tell me if they have or had a pain all the time on the left side as im worried about it.cheers

Back