• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric band story in news

An interesting but scary story:eek::eek:

I think with what happened with the poor girl that died recently , I'm not entirely supprised that horror stories are popping up round the media. It's a shame the thousands of succesful ops don't get the publicity. I don't wish a bad experience on anyone of course, but I daresay this will not be the last scary story that appears in the papers for a while.

and yet again the negative comments are apprearing, Ive made my comment but I doubt it will appear lol :rolleyes:

LOL seems all the comments have been removed !

Last edited:
:flamingmad: uuuuuugggggghhhhhhhh :flamingmad:

People can make me so bloody cross, did you see some of the ignorant bloody comments left by people with their heads so far up their own backsides!! :banghead:

We know there are risks involved with this surgery, we just hope and pray that we wont be the ones affected by them.

I'd love to know how its the easy way out cos I certainly dont find it easy

As Neen said this probably wont be the last scary story in the papers :sigh:

ive not had surgery nor plan to but i left a comment as i read this section most days and it most definatly isnt the easy option some of those ignorant folks think it is

ha my comment is in there. I wish I hadnt read the rest though lol Ive just marked nearly every one down :mad:

How little do some people know?? They have most likely never been above a size 12 and think anything over this is obese. How rude to make comments about the emergency nhs treatment costing "us tax payers". Do they think overweight people have never worked to pay their way. Omg don't get me started lol

How little do some people know?? They have most likely never been above a size 12 and think anything over this is obese. How rude to make comments about the emergency nhs treatment costing "us tax payers". Do they think overweight people have never worked to pay their way. Omg don't get me started lol

me neither...lol!!! :soapbox:

Back