• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tina Malone loses 10 Stone with Band

I'd like to know how she managed too lose ten stone in 10 months with a gastric band( she had it done in may 2010) .............. Good luck to her she looks amazing.

I'd like to know how she managed too lose ten stone in 10 months with a gastric band( she had it done in may 2010) .............. Good luck to her she looks amazing.

Ditto! Glad it's not my bad mindedness that thought this too :D. However when I was researching my op last year she had already had hers done through THG and was their spokesperson (my op was April).

I suspect it's a combination of:
1. THG giving her the best aftercare possible (she is working for them after all) to ensure she loses the weight AND does it within 2yrs so as to make them look good and their 2yr aftercare package look really good value for money,

2. Her hubby is a personal trainer (yum :D) so he can work her hard anywhere ... :whistle:

3. Her own will, determination and perseverance.

Additionally I think those who lose a lot of weight quickly reach their sweetspot fairly quickly, very early on. Mr Sigursson is known for putting 4ml in the band during the operation Mr Khan doesn't put any in.

Must admit it's only know I'm approaching my sweet spot.

Ciao bellos & bellas. :p

She had the ballon and lost 4 stone then had the band and lost 6 stone , it's so encouraging to read story's like this , I'm a week post op ( band ) I had it done at THG and had 4 ml put in when it was done :) well done girl u look amazing x

Sarahxxx said:
She had the ballon and lost 4 stone then had the band and lost 6 stone , it's so encouraging to read story's like this , I'm a week post op ( band ) I had it done at THG and had 4 ml put in when it was done :) well done girl u look amazing x

I'm being banded next week with THG is it standard to get 4ml fill? Mr Super is my surgeon!

Think it's down to the surgeon mine was mr Richardson he always puts 4 ml in when he fits the band , I'm sure u could find out if u rang THG , good luck for next week :) xx

didnt it say she had had 2 bands, so maybe she did it over 2 yrs with the bands, but lost 4 stone with the balloon first, even if she did put a bit of it back on, but he probably had her working hard anyway, so she will have lost it quicker anyway. she looks good, but id say she was definately more the 12 than the 10.

I'm just jealous she has such a gorgeous new husband to help her work out :) Jammy sod lol xx

with a bloke like that she doesnt even have to get out of bed to get her exercise in, hmmmmm yum yum! lol

i like tina malone me - shes or8! good on her thats what i say and least shes been truthfull about it, most of celebs wouldnt and whats there to be ashamed about? nothing! ppl will like her more for being honest

Back