• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tina Malone loses 10 Stone with Band

to me yea! She looks fab, dont get me wrong :D

Wasn't having a go lol... :)

I reckon she is a size 10/12 ... the woman is as tall as my foot is long!

i.e. she's a midget. :D

with a bloke like that she doesnt even have to get out of bed to get her exercise in, hmmmmm yum yum! lol

i like tina malone me - shes or8! good on her thats what i say and least shes been truthfull about it, most of celebs wouldnt and whats there to be ashamed about? nothing! ppl will like her more for being honest

Keeley - naughty girl !! :eek: :D

i wish i was, hmmmmmm lol! well she is trying for a baby - haha xxx

Deets said:
there is no way shes a size 10 :eek: or is that just me being harsh :eek: x

I thought exactly the same hun x

Wipe that grin off your face young lady !!:angeldevil::8855:

Don't you love the comments!!! ;)

Whther or not she's a 10 - the photo does her no justice at all

I'm wearing a 10/12 (5' 3") but don't have the measurements to match - its amazing how you can roll, fold and squish to fit into clothes though!!

She does look amazing - mind you I might make more effort with a hubby like hers!!! Mines a bit worn now!!!

xxxx

She had the ballon and lost 4 stone then had the band and lost 6 stone , it's so encouraging to read story's like this , I'm a week post op ( band ) I had it done at THG and had 4 ml put in when it was done :) well done girl u look amazing x

I was with THG too and i didnt get any fill :confused:

I missed this post last week, thanks for sharing!

She had a balloon first then lost the remaining weight with the band.

She looks fantastic, and if it wasnt for the loose skin she would be alot smaller. I agree with Angela thought that picture doesnt do her any favours. Im sure if the picture was of her in a dress with some spanx on she would look the size 10/12 the mail says she is :D

JoxJo said:
I'm being banded next week with THG is it standard to get 4ml fill? Mr Super is my surgeon!

Mr super was mine at THG and I didn't have any..charming surgeon though he was fab x

Thanks Leonie did wonder if anyone else had Mr Super! :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back