• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Bypass Daily Menus

Today I haven't really eaten a proper meal, I've just been grazing. I know its bad and I don't want to get into an habbit of doing this, but sometimes I really just don't fancy anything, but instead of having nothing my mind takes over and thats where I'm going very wrong :(

B- started good had readybreak.
L- 3 cheese slices and a bag of tomato snaps.
T- Tried some of Asda's ready meal, faggotts & mash. They were horrible, so I just picked at them.
Snacks- 1 chinese chicken ball, only half of the batter. Suprise suprise a bag of wotsits. My diet is so s**t, I feel terrible writing it down!

Today I haven't really eaten a proper meal, I've just been grazing. I know its bad and I don't want to get into an habbit of doing this, but sometimes I really just don't fancy anything, but instead of having nothing my mind takes over and thats where I'm going very wrong :(

B- started good had readybreak.
L- 3 cheese slices and a bag of tomato snaps.
T- Tried some of Asda's ready meal, faggotts & mash. They were horrible, so I just picked at them.
Snacks- 1 chinese chicken ball, only half of the batter. Suprise suprise a bag of wotsits. My diet is so s**t, I feel terrible writing it down!

Dont feel terrible. At least you know what you are eating........

You do like wotsits though am i right??? :p Ive never had them.

Dont feel terrible. At least you know what you are eating........

You do like wotsits though am i right??? :p Ive never had them.
Hi Taz, yeah I do, they are my downfall big time, I love um lol. They are cheesy puffs.

Yeah but wotsits just aint any ole puff! They are scrumy and soooo cheesy! lol

I feel sorry for myself (poorly or should I say poor me?) so I want to eat everything today, so here it is:

McD Big Mac & fries w/BBQ sauce
Package of Oreo cookies
Large bag of Salt & Vinegar Kettle Chips
KFC extra crispy chicken w/coleslaw
An entire fun size (means multi-pack) of Bueno Kinder choc bars
And a donner kebab the size of my head

Okay, so I didn't actually eat any of those things. I was good. So there...

B - Fruit & Nut Cereal
L - Small salad, few bites of left over tortellini, half a slice of bread
D - 2 small whole grain pancakes w/sugar-free syrup (hubby made me an egg but I didn't want it, looked gross)
Snack - dried fruit & nuts, a small apple & a couple of carrot sticks

xx
Nic:p

My diet aint very good dont think Im getting what I need
Yesterday I had 1 toast with some peanut butter on. 3 salmon fishfingers with lettuce and cucumber and a spoon of coleslaw 4 cups of tea

PS I LOVE WOTSITS ASWELL but not had any yet lol

Allie & Teen, you both are doing the right thing posting on this thread. This thread is not about judging, it is about being honest. Nobody is here to tell you you are bad, wrong or off track. I think it is a huge relief to be able to post what you truly ate & then make whatever changes you feel you need to.

You go girls!

Nic:p

well today I have had 1 toast with cheese triangle on it. Also had 2 bread with ham and lettuce and 3 cups of tea. Going out tonight so add some vodka to that list lol

Todays munchin'

B - 1/2 onion bagel with a bit of lf cheese
S - monster munch (was on the road)
L - chicken/cheese lunchable (think I may become addictive)
S - slice corned beef, all fat removed
D - chicken/feta/avocado/spring onion/lettuce with lf dressing

May have a couple of biscuits later on.

My diet over the last few days has been too carb heavy, so need to work on that. Also need to make my snacks healthier. Going to do a shop tomorrow and think through first what I can have.

What I have scoffed today is:-

B- nothing had a lay in until......ummmm dinner ;)
L- poached egg on toast.
T- half a chicken breast, in white wine sauce, with brocolli & green beans.
Snacks- an activia yogurt and of course a bag of wotsits.

Today

B - poached egg on toast
L - 2 x 20gms cheese
D - Cauli in mushroom/leek sauce

snacks 1 x latte & 75gms pistachio's in shells

Hello all, my food day was like this:

B - milky coffee followed 30 minutes later by weight watcher's choc biscuit (not a very nutrient rich breakfast but yum)
L - Chicken salad w/light mayo & a small banana
D - Rare steak with a salad & some grilled mushrooms
Snack - another ww biscuit & some dried fruit and nuts

Trying to keep myself from having another biscuit, hubby thought he was being nice buying them and all they do is call to me! Ah, well pre-op TOTM I would have eaten all of them in less than an hour & been sending the hubby out for more so that is an improvement.:)

What I've had to scoff today is:-

B- nothing, I'm soooo naughty, but I just don't always want anything.
L- 2 crackerbreads with marmite, peanut butter and a sprinkle of cheese.
T- lasagne and half a piece of garlic bread.
Snacks- activia yogurt, 1 digestive biscuit, cheese & apple and yeap me wotsits.

Last edited:
You done better than me Allie I have had 3 quorn mini scotch egg things and 4 grapes and a couple of brazil nuts I cup of tea and a glass of water lol I was hungover lol

You done better than me Allie I have had 3 quorn mini scotch egg things and 4 grapes and a couple of brazil nuts I cup of tea and a glass of water lol I was hungover lol
Bless ya T, did you have a good night then?

Back