• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Bypass Daily Menus

Today's menu:

B - Milky coffee
L - 2 tbsp cottage cheese, 2 tbsp chicken salad w/pecans, 2 tbsp fruit salad (bananas, apples, grapes & plums)
D - 1 Enchilada w/ whole wheat tortillas, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, salsa & fat free greek yogurt

No snacks today just lots of water, feeling like a virus is coming on.:(

B - didn't happen
L = 1/2 wholemeal pitta with falafel, feta and houmous (yes, it's my current fave)
D - didn't really happen. Had some leftover ham to nibble on.

absolutely no appetite today, hormonal.

Shel, what is falafel?

fank yoo!

Today I've been in bed all day also. I got up this morning fine, took my Zoton tab and started to feel queezy. Ironed a few clothes, had a shower and got Logan ready for school. Was about to go shopping, when the queeziness, turned to really bad nausea (worse than when I was pregnant!) I went all weak and felt awful, thought I was gona pass out, had some protein shake, thought I might of had low blood sugars, but really dont know. I managed to get undressed and put a nighty on and just fell into bed, straight back to sleep. I woke up at 1700hrs and feel fine now, thankgoodness. So this is what I've had today:-
B- half a protein drink.
L- nothing @sleep.
T- poached egg with baked beans on 1 slice of toast.
Snack, just now- a bag of spicey tomato snaps.
Half a slice of toast with marmite and peanut butter.

Last edited:
Eweeeeeeeeee falafel sounds yuk! lol

I'll take your word for that chucks! I don't like chickpeas, does it have spices in it, or is it bland, like chickpeas? x

I did wonder what it was, until you explained, but if its what I think it is, it looks like doggy poo! lol

:)

Yeah it does Lol. Buts it tastes lovely. :)
Well I hope that you and shel carry on enjoying your doggy poo! lol I wont buy any, but if ever the opportunity does arrise I shall give it a go and remember this conversation Taryn! Nice name, by the way. x

Well I hope that you and shel carry on enjoying your doggy poo! lol I wont buy any, but if ever the opportunity does arrise I shall give it a go and remember this conversation Taryn! Nice name, by the way. x

Lol The conversation about chickpea poo!! And im sorry i have totally taken over the menu thread....Sorry :eek:

I just came for a look-see. I am considering surgery so i am doing research :D

Thanks. I dont know where it came from but lots of people ask me if its welsh........perhaps cos of the Y i dont know.

Where is your profile picture from??:)

xx

Oh I just down loaded it off the net. Thats how I felt, like her when I joined minimins, hence the name and picture, lol.

Oh I just down loaded it off the net. Thats how I felt, like her when I joined minimins, hence the name and picture, lol.

Oh haha. I cant look at it late at night.....its scary :p but then i am like 5 years old.....and everything scares me. You really wouldnt think that i could do the job i do. :) xx

What job do you do, anything gory?

Back