• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Bypass Daily Menus

have the weight loss for dummies book on a e-book if anybody wants it?
bbb

Hi,up to now managing to go out and get kiddies meals,I'm down to 127 kilo's now was 130' so the weight is coming off,and it's a lovely feeling to be pulling my joggers up.
To all old and new gastric operations - bands - sleeves,I'm wishing you all a lovely chritmas holiday wish.
BBB

Hi,up to now managing to go out and get kiddies meals,I'm down to 127 kilo's now was 130' so the weight is coming off,and it's a lovely feeling to be pulling my joggers up.
To all old and new gastric operations - bands - sleeves,I'm wishing you all a lovely chritmas holiday wish.
BBB

Another update went to see local diet nurse today its ran by the barnsley change4life weight management service,my weight to start with was 147.50 in Oct,then was 130. Then 127.50 at the Dr's in December,now I'm 120.2kg so I'm well pleased on how my weight is going on,found out that with not having a proper cooked tea this is why I'm feeling hungary. I'm feeling well chuffed with my self and the way my small pouch is helping me.
Good luck to all banders,sleavers,bypasses.
Would I go through this again oh yes! I would so for anybody wondering about weight loss surjury go for it.
BBB

Another update went to see local diet nurse today its ran by the barnsley change4life weight management service,my weight to start with was 147.50 in Oct,then was 130. Then 127.50 at the Dr's in December,now I'm 120.2kg so I'm well pleased on how my weight is going on,found out that with not having a proper cooked tea this is why I'm feeling hungary. I'm feeling well chuffed with my self and the way my small pouch is helping me.
Would I go through this again oh yes! I would so for anybody wondering about weight loss surjury go for it.
BBB

Hi all,been for my b12 ouch been weighed was 120.2 now 118.3 so it's still comming off.
BBB

BBB

Hi,just wondering if in eating enough? I seem to be getting Hungary a lot of late I'm getting Lora of migrains and still getting the shakes if I don't have enough food,just wonderd if this is normal? I'm down from 147.50 to 118.3 so weights going in right direction.
Bigbeefybuilder

Hi,just wondering if in eating enough? I seem to be getting Hungary a lot of late I'm getting Lora of migrains and still getting the shakes if I don't have enough food,just wonderd if this is normal? I'm down from 147.50 to 118.3 so weights going in right direction.
Bigbeefybuilder

Wonder if anybody reading this thread has had a blocked bowel been suffering since last Monday night,I wake up cold shaking with really bad pains in my left side that goes into my back, the pain lasts about three hours, my Dr has given me laxatives and tablets to take but the pain is still strong and so bad, we phoned the NHS up for a one to one but they were rubbish just asking me to make my own way to hospital. At present I get by with may be a bit of soup or custard. Ive an appointment at Sheffield to see Mr ackroyed Feb 25 which his too far away, help advice please I've no idea on what to do! I've no idea what could be wrong. Bigbeefybuilder

Wow what a transformation wd.

Yes still loseing weight, found out that it's not a blocked bowel but cramps in my stomach so been on buscopan, now been told ive got a compression fracture on t12 vertebrae which might have been done when I had gastric bypass.
I'm booked in for another operation in august to have a hemaroid stapled and a scope scan, having a gastric bypass causes piles lol.