• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric bypass food hospital

you are more than wellcome fuffs you are always there for us so its only right. xxxxx

lyndajoan said:
you are more than wellcome fuffs you are always there for us so its only right. xxxxx

Aaww that's sweet! Made me emotional! (((hugs))) xxx

Hi Sophie - good luck with your little one's op. Another thing for you to stress about, you just don't need! I'm sure he'll be fine, hopefully he'll enjoy all the attention and won't miss his mark for too long.

Thank you very much Cathi. You are right :( We just tried to broach the subject of his bm with him and said maybe soon it will be time when it disappears as he is getting big now. He got annoyed lol....So going to ust make small suggestions from now until his op.

On another note, 4 days left Cathi!!!! You must be really excited!

Pretty much yes - looking forward to Weds morning when I can leave the hospital and get some peace! I am recuperating for the first few days at my lovely sister's, so I won't be in my own bed until next weekend, but I am all prepared with everything I'll need afterwards.

My pre-op diet results have been pants so far - only lost 2lbs so far, and I've swum 100 lengths this week. I've been losing 2-3 lbs a week over the last couple of months, and I've eaten less this week!
Bodies are strange things aren't they? My liver should be in fairly good nick though as I eat low fat and low carb with ww anyway, so the weight loss is irrelevant, but I really wanted to be in my teens for today's weigh-in. Roll on next Saturday's weigh in - hopefully I'll have to wear heavy clothes to disguise a sudden rapid weight loss!

I don't have a fancy phone with internet access, so I'll text you when I'm done, as I won't be able to log in on the Tuesday even if I feel up to it.

Good luck to all the other pre-oppers with imminent ops.
(That'll be you soon Sophie)

I guess because of the added exercise, your body has said 'not this week Cathi' :)

I will update the forum on your progress if you like. Text me and I will let everyone know how you are :)

I guess because of the added exercise, your body has said 'not this week Cathi' :)

I will update the forum on your progress if you like. Text me and I will let everyone know how you are :)

Will do Sophie. Have cleaned my house (normally only gets done when I'm expecting visitors LOL!) and then swam 64 lengths (1 mile) as it's the last time for a few weeks. Stocked up on pizzas and microwave curries for my 16year old son who will be 'home alone' (and looking forward to it), so that's him sorted.

Pre-op tomorrow afternoon (they're cutting it fine), then last healthy meal out tomorrow evening with my sisters.

I'll update you post-op, thanks Sophie.

Will do Sophie. Have cleaned my house (normally only gets done when I'm expecting visitors LOL!) and then swam 64 lengths (1 mile) as it's the last time for a few weeks. Stocked up on pizzas and microwave curries for my 16year old son who will be 'home alone' (and looking forward to it), so that's him sorted.

Pre-op tomorrow afternoon (they're cutting it fine), then last healthy meal out tomorrow evening with my sisters.

2 more sleeps :D wooohooo good luck honey, i'll be thinking of you :) xxx

yes i watched it and found it quite informative, it's the first time i've watched the actual procedure (not nice but necessery bit like childbirth ha) x

FuturePerfect said:

Sounds like you are all set!! Woohooo!!

LET.ME.OUT.OF.THIS.BODY said:
yes i watched it and found it quite informative, it's the first time i've watched the actual procedure (not nice but necessery bit like childbirth ha) x

So true lol

Horror filled fascination. It did need to be done. We need to know whet 'they' will do to us lol

I watched it through my fingers lol eeeww

from me phone :D

Caren said:
I watched it through my fingers lol eeeww

Me too! Lol. I came over all funny when the cut and staple was happening :( lol

Fuffs said:
Me too! Lol. I came over all funny when the cut and staple was happening :( lol

It was sticking the long things in and having a route around that did me lol still can't wait though lol bring it on ya swines lol xxx

I know what you mean lol. That was grim!

But yes, bring it on lol

Back