• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric bypass food hospital

Not him caren...this is the low sperm count one :D

oooooooh I feel a rewind coming on ..... thanks Caren! :) xxx

:D :D see I like the detail when it comes to men problems lol

JO28172 said:
:D :D see I like the detail when it comes to men problems lol

Lol!!!

yeah im watching it, hes fit! lol

I wouldn't call him fit myself.... but I will pass on your number when he does my op if you like lol x

I wouldn't call him fit myself.... but I will pass on your number when he does my op if you like lol x
lol thanks honey, but i dont think he'll be into fat middle aged women :D

witchingmoon said:

Wow!!! He has sweet cartoon character like eyes. I bet you feel like you will be in good hands :) (not because of his cartoon like eyes of course lol)

I turn my back for two mins and you lot are at it again :copon: lowering the tone of the place :8855:its on tomorrow so if you missed it (like i did) :p

I've just tuned into Chanel 4+1 but the info says nothing about gastric surgery ??????

I've just tuned into Chanel 4+1 but the info says nothing about gastric surgery ??????
theres a young girl having it, she does well too :) xxx

Is it the one where it starts with the girl with chrons & testing sports drinks ?

Wow!!! He has sweet cartoon character like eyes. I bet you feel like you will be in good hands :) (not because of his cartoon like eyes of course lol)

LOL yes I do think I will be in good hands. I couldn't watch the op but hubby did but I think I may run scream if I watch it being done.

Ta hunni x

pandora said:

A young black girl on it had a bypass. Did you see it in the end?

I spotted the next page now lol

Cheers fuffs I saw it hunni xx

witchingmoon said:
LOL yes I do think I will be in good hands. I couldn't watch the op but hubby did but I think I may run scream if I watch it being done.

It did make me wonder for a split second lol. I have tried to watch YouTube videos and turned them off. Only managed to watch the animated version lol

Back